We offer our in-person concealed carry course for the discounted rate of $65 (pre-paid only) to the following students:
- Active duty military and their immediate family members. *
- Active law enforcement and their Immediate family members. *
- Active full-time civilian employees of law enforcement.
- Retired military and their spouse.
- Retired law enforcement and their spouse.
- Employees of Cabela's and their spouse.
- Employees of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR).
We also plan to offer the NRA's new Blended Basic Pistol class FREE of charge to active duty military and LE and their spouses (you'll need to cover any fees the NRA charges). More when this new platform is released in early 2016.
If you qualify, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a VM/text at (614) 636-CCW1 and we'll contact you. We will give you further instructions when you reach out.
Note that active duty police and military do not require concealed carry training to apply for a concealed carry license (also retired military 10 yrs or less as of 3/23/15). It is, however, a good idea to receive training as we cover the law in detail during class.
* Immediate family member is defined as spouse, children, parents and siblings. Rate only applies to pre-payment. Documentation required to show qualification, such as a valid military, LE or employment ID.